Creating technical apparel sketches becomes easy with our gold metal trims symbols library for Adobe Illustrator. This library will open for you in Illustrator, which can be saved to your symbols library forever!
Library is paired with a visual PDF guide, which includes instructions on how to make gold zippers look realistic for your specific use. Add these symbols to tech packs, implement on your flat sketches and add a level of professionalism to your designs.
Gold Metal Trims Library for Illustrator
- Open the Adobe Illustrator file from the downloaded Zip Folder, upon receipt.
- If your Symbols Library is not open yet, go to the 'Window' Dropdown Menu at the top of the application.
- Open the Symbols Library.
- From the Symbols Library Window, click the Symbols Libarary Menu icon in the lower left corner (it looks like a little stack of books with an arrow).
- Click on "Save Symbols..."
- Save to the Adobe Illustrator application folder that will pop up on your computer screen.
- From here, whenever you now go into Adobe Illustrator, you can pull up this saved Library by going to the same Symbols Library Menu icon in the lower left coner.
- Go down to the "User Defined" option and click on the name of this Library to pull it into the window for use!